Thursday, November 1, 2007

Just so you know!

The picture in the left hand corner is not me. Nope although we do share a few characterics, mainly being lazy, and tempermental, it is not me. It is Ginger aka Weeny, or you darn weird little dog.

Ginger has been a part of out family for.......6 years? If you have ever owned a weeny dog you know that it is all a farce, you don't own them, they own you. And she takes much better pictures then I do soooo.

Ok I have to make a confession. I could not finish setting up my site. Yes its true. I was a little cocky, thought I had it licked, but alas just couldn't get it done. Thank you daughter # 2 for your help, what would I do without you.:):)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola! I can't beleive you have crossed over to the blogging world!